Thread: Difference between PSP and PSP Go

Difference between PSP and PSP Go

From last two years I have been using PSP 2000 but now I wanted to upgrade my PSP. I purchased a new PSP 3000 which was released in October 14, 2008. After upgrading my PSP with PSP 3000 the new PSP is having enhanced screen and inbuilt microphone feature. Now a new PSP Go i.e. PSP-N1000 has been released. I need a solution through which I can know the advanced features in PSP-N1000 which are absent in PSP 3000.

Re: Difference between PSP and PSP Go

PSP-N1000 is new model of PlayStation Portable which is a handheld video game released by Sony Company. The UMD slot present in PSP 3000 is absent in PSP-N1000. In fact the PSP-N1000 is having an important feature thus it is having 16GB of internal flash memory. The flash memory of 16GB can be extended to 32GB. Thus you can download the games directly on PSP Go, you can also download the games on PSP 3000 and then transfer them to PSP Go or you can also use windows based computers and then install the games on PSP Go using media software.

With the help of Bluetooth you can easily transfer the data. Bluetooth is the open wireless technology used for exchanging data over short distance. Now there are Bluetooth devices available for computer system. Other PSP versions don’t support Bluetooth but Bluetooth is supported by PSP Go. By making use of speakers and DualShock 3 PS controllers you can improve your gaming experience. Thus you can easily transfer data from computer devices into PSP Go by making use of inbuilt Bluetooth built into PSP Go.

Portability is one of the features which we would like to have when using any of the electronic devices. By making use of PSP Go you can achieve the feature of portability. The PSP Go is very slim and thin also it is not having touch screen. Thus due to absence of touch screen from the PSP Go it cannot be compared with iPhone or iPad. The PSP Go can be easily connected with computer system through USB cable.