Thread: Cleaning IPad

Cleaning IPad

From last three year I was having Microsoft windows vista home premium operating system installed on my desktop. Due to the advancement in technology now I have purchased an IPad. Also with the help of inbuilt Wi-Fi in the IPad I can browse the internet from anywhere. I mostly use the IPad for my office work. There has been a lot of debris on my IPad and I wanted to clean it. I also want to know the steps for cleaning IPad screen.

Re: Cleaning IPad

IPad is a computer tablet developed by Apple Company. With the help of being portable we can use it anywhere as there are not any cables connected to it. We can run same operating system on IPad as we use it on iPod Touch and iPhone. The steps to clean IPad are given below:
    1. You need to turn off the IPad for cleaning it. Also you need to disconnect all the wires and cords connected into the IPad.
    2. You should take the small amount of water on the microfiber cloth so that it can become damp.
    3. After damping the cloth with the water you should rub all of the exterior surfaces of the iPad.
    4. After cleaning the IPad use the dry portion of the microfiber cloth to clean the IPad. You should make sure that the IPad is dry before starting.

You need to clean the IPad and the IPad screen so that it can go a longer way. Cleaning the IPad screen will give you better display. The steps to clean the IPad screen are very simple. You need to turn off the IPad and disconnect all the cable and cords connected into it. After the IPad is turned off you can make use of the air bulb to clean dust particles from the IPad. With the pressure inside the air bulb all the dust from the IPad will be wiped. After removing the dust particles you must take microfiber cloth and make it wet with the water. Start to wipe the IPad screen with the microfiber cloth. You should not put more pressure while cleaning the screen. Now your IPad screen will be cleaned.

My IPad screen was having a lot of debris and there were finger prints on the IPad screen. Thanks for providing me the solution. With the help of above solution given it was possible for me to clean the IPad without any problem. After cleaning all the finger prints from the IPad screen has been vanished and the display is improved. I want to know if I can install screen protector for my IPad. If yes then I need a solution through which I can install screen protector for my IPad so that my screen can be protected.

You can install screen protector for IPad so that I can be protected from finger prints, dust etc. the steps to installs screen protector are given below:
    You need to turn off the IPad before installing screen protector. After the IPad has been turned off you must use a wet microfiber cloth and clean the screen.
    After cleaning the IPad, remove the screen protector from its packaging. You should place the IPad screen before removing it lining. After removing the lining apply the screen protector to the screen.
    You should fix the button cut on the screen protector with the button on the IPad. Now you should hold the screen protector above the iPad and apply the screen protector to the iPad screen.
    After apply the screen protector to the bottom of the IPad you can now move on and apply the other part of the screen protector on the Ipad.