Thread: Can we add files from the iPad?

Can we add files from the iPad?

Hi, I think that I am having an older instant as I cannot observe that how to transfer a file that has been shortened on my iPad to Drop box. At the same time I actually would like to do it, I kind of expect it is not likely without synchronizing with my iMac. I really don't require to be old and strictly unable yet!

Re: Can we add files from the iPad?

There are a large number of ways to accomplish it. Intended for the people functioning with documents such as the word, pages, excel, numbers etc, you can make use of the documents to go, otherwise Office HD. I will desire the later if for nothing other than the capability to "easily" remove files from drop box. If you presently want to shift files just about, good reader is a good application for that purpose.

What do you signify the direct access. You can open files from your drop box, change them and save them once again to the drop box. Also I believe that OP means receiving a file that it is shaped on the iPad hooked on Dropbox in the first place. I shaped a document in Pages, emailed it to myself, opened it on my Mac system and dragged it into Drop box. Appears as the little difficult, but couldn't observe an easier method.

I find it. The problem here is in fact with pages, not with whatever thing else. Pages are the program that limits you from transferring files out. For instance, if you shaped the word document in roughly every other office type applications, then you might do precisely what you desire (as I at present performed), it is now that apple doesn't want you to, so they have infertile or blocked pages from allowing that. Mobile Me will not determine your difficulty moreover, Pages is put to limit you doing that, and Mobile Me does not repair your difficulty. Using rather other than pages (Documents to go, or Office HD) permits you to do the entire of this things.

The iPad will encompass a global directory in which applications can place files within also it can be viewed from a Mac or Personal Computer with the help of the USB and drag'n'drop. No iTunes required excluding applications that depend on the iTunes library similar to iBooks. It keeps being as viewed if this will also be compatible with applications that dependent on the iTunes library, although. ITunes on the Mac has a directory inside which you can place music in to let it mechanically insert them to the library so perhaps there will be such a feature on the iPad as well.