Thread: iTunes and IPhone wedged in authorization loop

iTunes and IPhone wedged in authorization loop

Hello friends, my super drive was not correctly playing DVD's so I take my Mac book in to the genius bar. They restored my optical drive. When I take it back to the home, the image on my show was all messed up. I take it straight away back to the apple stock up, and they recognized the problem, said the video cable had been spoiled in the previous fix. After that all appear to work just very well. They have restored the video cable and the logic board. I am now stuck in this loop: the I phone backs up and syncs contacts, mail, etc. then while it acquire to the music, I get this message: "this computer is no longer certified to play purchased items that are on the iPhone " I then press the authorized push button and the description dialogue box unlocked. Interestingly, I after changed it to my existing iTunes account info and typedthe right password. I then get this message that "this computer is already authorized. including this one, you have authorized 3 computers out of your available 5." And then shows the same message as above. Please help me

Re: iTunes and IPhone wedged in authorization loop

Have you tried to re-authenticate your system on the iTunes store? You would have to re-authenticate I think that it may be linked to which logic board that you use. it got several identifiers after all so may be what apple defines as "the computer". You might authenticate 5 systems for several account and if previously accessed by your share of these you can just rearrange the count up, but then you will have to re-authenticate the other systems also at your spare time.

I had originate this is to work while not anything performed for me, what I did is: from the store, you should have to sign out. And then again from the store select the Deauthorize computer. Now you delete all the iTunes application from the system. After performing it download and then reinstall iTunes back to the system. Now again Store you then Sign in and then in Store go at the authorize computer. Finally sync my phone

Basically what you need is to that you have to reset the iPhones to the factory settings. After while connecting to the IPhone to your computer system, go to the IPhone side in ITunes and then tick on reset. Now the process will takes a sometime complete but it will perform the trick. If songs or additional items cannot be synced after that, move them to the IPhone yourself by dragging.

Quote Originally Posted by Crespin View Post
    I had originate this is to work while not anything performed for me, what I did is: from the store, you should have to sign out. And then again from the store select the Deauthorize computer. Now you delete all the iTunes application from the system. After performing it download and then reinstall iTunes back to the system. Now again Store you then Sign in and then in Store go at the authorize computer. Finally sync my phone
    Success! I was under pressure with this unintelligent difficulty for a week and this cracked it!