Thread: Distorted Audio sound in both 32 bit and 64 bit version of Windows 7

Distorted Audio sound in both 32 bit and 64 bit version of Windows 7

I have got a Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo laptop computer , I had bought it from a website , after considering that I will get it in cheaper price , it is a branded computer , but I had installed an extra sound card installed in my system , I had bought it explicitly from my locality. I had installed Windows 7 operating system of 32 bit. The Sound on it was very distorted and crackled , my friend suggested me to install a 64 bit instead so I did but still the issue persists , please let me know how I can get rid of this issue.

Re: Distorted Audio sound in both 32 bit and 64 bit version of Windows 7

I think there is a bug in Windows 7. I have the laptop of the same model and my audio was crackled as well . Every time I attempt to play music or load a video to watch it there is some sort of distortion and crackling noise comes out of the device , but I noticed one thing I did not face any sort of issue when I worked in Windows Vista or Xp operating system . My issue still persist I am too waiting for the response.

I think the issue is not with the operating system , you are wasting your time and resources uninstalling and installing the operating system repeatedly. You said that you had a sound card installed in your system I think it may be corrupted or something , you should remove that if you think it is under your scope wipe it with a clean cloth and then place it back to its correct location .

I have actually got the issue solved - that is if posses a RealTek sound card. You need to get in touch with them about the problem and they should give you a tool that will help you to diagnose the issue . Run the test with the help of the diagnostic too and you can give the report back to the Realtek , trust me they really provide a great piece of customer service , I think you can do the same.