Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Lost all settings, contacts, and SMS data when Iphone was updated

Portable Devices

Old 23-12-2010

sad Lost all settings, contacts, and SMS data when Iphone was updated

I plugged my iphone into itunes and it said it needed to be updated. So I did the update and it said that it backed up the iphone, then proceeded to update. However when it finished the phones settings and contacts were all missing. I went to restore to the backup point but can find no history of the backup. I have lost all of my contacts, text messages, photo's and settings. There is no history of a backup from before this date so I cant find any information from any point in time on the phone. The only thing saved was the apps. I am most concerned about my contacts. I don't have many of theses numbers anywhere else. Can anyone help?

Old 24-12-2010

Re: Lost all settings, contacts, and SMS data when Iphone was updated

There are many users who had faced such problems after updating their iPhone. BTW, on which version you have updated the device ? Mos probably, these problems came to view after updating on iOS4. Anyways, just go through these threads, hope you can get some help from here:
Lost contacts after apple iphone sync and update
Lost Contacts during Upgrade to OS4

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,