Thread: No Records and sound heard in HP Pavilion dv8000 Notebook when upgraded to Windows 7

No Records and sound heard in HP Pavilion dv8000 Notebook when upgraded to Windows 7

Lately I upgraded from windows Vista to Windows 7. After the up gradation of my operating system the audio system no longer worked. I have attempted to update the sound driver together automatically from the windows 7, as well as by manually from the maker's website. I'm having an HP Pavilion dv8000 CTO laptop. Window's effectively detects the difficulty of the sound as well as tries to fix that problem, stating that there is a trouble with the High Definition Device. It carry on, reinstalling the driver may solve this trouble. Then it unsuccessful to solve the problem. Through windows help and support I performed through each probable fix. Lastly, I attempt to download as well as reinstall the driver from HP’s website, every edition for each presented operating system. A driver is not provided for window's 7, just windows vista, windows xp, as well as windows 2000. Every downloaded driver came ahead an fault during installation and might not be loaded. The audio device says below its common properties that this device cannot begin. No updates to the device driver are existing Any suggestion how to solve the problem of my sound to working again?

Re: No Records and sound heard in HP Pavilion dv8000 Notebook when upgraded to Windows 7

You may attempt the updated installing the audio driver provided by the maker in compatibility mode and check the problem. I mean to say that you must download the update which will be compatible with your current operating system of windows 7 on to your hard drive. After the download been completed just try to install that updated driver file inside the system to work out your audio problem very well. If the problem continues, you may also verify with the notebook manufacturer for extra assistance. Just only solution I can give through my experience.

Re: No Records and sound heard in HP Pavilion dv8000 Notebook when upgraded to Windows 7

I have upgraded to windows 7 I still have the trouble on machines I build to place windows 7 on. It utter that there is no audio tool installed on your system, states that is to reinstall the driver which doesn't effort to perform well. I put windows xp back on the machines that had it and the disc for it and those people are content and a not many will be purchasing macbook in the prospect since of this microcap. you answered before, I observe that you have by no means been voted as assist. The problem is in most situations the realtek AC'97 auditory that is standard for the majority motherboards. So any have faced this situation then please let me know how to solve it.

I m thinking that it was excellent news that the realtek driver was upgraded nowadays. It’s not excellent news if I cannot make it really perform. Compatibility setting didn't have a record for windows 7 but only for the windows vista service pack 2. This looks like odd for a new driver unless it is implicit to be ordinary knowledge that they are one in the identical. I may be missing a step but the exe file try a standard install but reports subsequently that no driver was fixed. I'm departing with the previous engineer comment that the accurate driver wants to be installed. When this is probably to take place is another troublesome question.