Thread: Help to recover forgotten password of IPod 16GB

Help to recover forgotten password of IPod 16GB

I was using iPod 16GB from long time and I love to hear music from it. it’s also great for videos so some of the videos from my friends marriage, I have taken in my iPod and want to share with my other friends but the problem is that I had changed my password and now I forgot and don’t know what to do now. If anyone has this knowledge, please help me out. Also suggest some precautions which I need to follow for avoiding this type of problems.

Re: Help to recover forgotten password of IPod 16GB

Here I have some steps for recover your forgotten password of IPod
    Get apples iTunes in computer and then connect your iPod to the computer.
    From the iTunes dialog window choose your IPod in the Devices panel. Select summary tab icon and tap on the restore icon. Let the iPod complete its recovery process then unplug the device. It will disable the password and allows accessing your IPod.

I think you no need to worry there are lots of password recovery software are available on internet. But while using this you need to take precautions. Password recovery process is quite time consuming so be patient and dont stop process while program is running otherwise it will damage your iPod data. You need take first back up of all data from IPod to your computer because some software recovery process deletes all data form IPod. Use only standardized software for this process for safety.

I have some simple steps for recover your forgotten password of IPod. For that follow these steps.First connect your computer or laptop with your IPod. From the device list click on ITunes. Click Restore” button in the summary tab.You will get popup for taking backup but skip it and click on restore. Now iTunes will restore backup to your IPod it has no password. Now you can use this data and give new password to IPod.