Thread: iPad not giving better output for online videos.

iPad not giving better output for online videos.

I have newly purchased iPad especially for listening music and reading eBooks. It was working fine from beginning but before some days it giving problem while playing videos on internet. Sites like facebook, YouTube and metacafe are taking too much time to open videos and getting more buffering for small videos also. I don’t know why this is happening. If anyone having this idea or facing same problem the please help me out.

Re: iPad not giving better output for online videos.

I think if you getting other surfing speed as you want and only problem with videos then there might be problem in media player which you rare using . Scan your iPad once with updated antivirus and again check. You can also check your internet connection speed by using some speed check software or by visiting some sites. If you getting better upload speed but not getting download speed then you need to contact with internet service provider.

There can be different reasons for these types of problem like Wi-Fi setups, cable modem problem or problem from internet service provider. I can give you some basic idea for solve this, first you have to delete all history and cookies from browser and scan your iPad once with updated antivirus. Still it is not working then tries to play videos with another browser. Before playing any videos you need to know that video file format is that supportable with your ipad or not? And at last you need to contact internet service provider.

If you are using another multiple tasks while playing those videos on internet then there can be chances of speed slow down. You have to close other unused applications while playing the videos. Another thing is that if you are using wireless connection of internet and behalf of yours anyone using your Wi-Fi connection at same time then speed wills slowdown. You need to protect your Wi-Fi connection by using password. If you still facing same problem then you need to contact with your internet service provider.