Thread: Is the current iPad worth buying

Is the current iPad worth buying

I have just got the new iPad and I just want to know if this is really working here. I have the new one here and I really do not have any idea regarding the same here. Can you all here tell me what can be really done here? I have just thought of getting the things here in the manner but I am really not sure if the things here are in the right manner. Please let me know if the iPad that I am having here is really functional.

re: Is the current iPad worth buying

Well let me tell you that you will really have no issue with the iPad here and let me tell you that the iPad that has been released by the Apple are really working fine and I am really of the opinion that if you have the proper software and the iOS installed here on the iPad then you will have no difficulty here with this. Try this here and let me know if really the things are working in a pretty manner. I think that the iPad with the software will really do the trick here.

I have seen that the iOS 4.2 has been released and I am of the opinion that if you have this latest release of the iOS in your older laptop that will function in the same manner as the newer one is functioning. Try this and let me know if this is the real thing here. Well the only thing that you will have to worry about is the hardware. On the software ground let me tell you that you will not face any difficulty but on the Hard Ware I am of the opinion that you will have little trouble here.

On the ground of the update let me tell you that it is somewhat buggy and I would suggest you that it will be really great if you can have something else instead here. I have seen that the latest iOS 4.2 has destroyed the new iPad and hence I think that it can harm the new iPad as well. I would recommend you to go with the update but after some time when the iOS 4.2 is declared stable here. Well try this and let me know about this.