Thread: Better way of syncing iPad and iPhone

Better way of syncing iPad and iPhone

I am about to have the iPad for me and on this note I also want to tell you all here that I am a big fan of the products from Apple and I have the MacBook Pro and the desktop that I have is having the Mac OS X running in it. I have all the music & apps synced with the Desktop for the iPhone of mine and I have the contacts & calendars on the iPhone synced with my MacBook. Now the thing is that I really want to have the suggestion on these things here. Should I go with the same setup for the iPad? Or is there anything that you all can help me in a better manner.

Re: Better way of syncing iPad and iPhone

It depends on you and let me tell you that you will have no difficulty if you will stick to the older method that you are having here. Well let me tell you that you will have no difficulty in doing the things here. Also let me tell you that it will be great if you can have the older methods working here in your case as well. Do this and also let me tell you on the userfriendly basis I think sticking to the older one will be a lot better case here.

Totally agreed with the things that have been mentioned here and let me tell you that it is really better to stick with the things that have been really framed earlier. Well try this and let me see if this is really the great thing that you are looking at. Please try to have this here. It is really good to listen that you are having most of the products from the Apple. As the suggestion I think that it will be good if you can stick to the previous settings here.

With the different opinion I think that it will be great if you can have some changes here and see if you can be happy with the changes here. Well try this here and let me know if that is the thing here. Please see this and let me know if I am correct. Try to go in the other manner and see if that can really help you here. See if I am really happy with this. You can try this and let me know about the same here. Please let me get notified about the same.