Thread: Spelling Correction is not working properly on the iPad

Spelling Correction is not working properly on the iPad

I really do not what is the issue here. I really do not have any idea regarding the things here and I want to know what can be done here so that I can have the Spelling Correction working in a fine manner on the iPad of mine. It is not like it was not working before it was superbly working with the Safari but I had to turn it off as the Website was not recognizing the letters when they were filled automatically. So I just turned it off and no I want to have this working back in my case so if possible please help me with this here. I am now at this moment stuck with the Capitalization issue here.

Re: Spelling Correction is not working properly on the iPad

I am of the opinion that you have not framed the issue of yours properly and I am of the opinion that it will be really great if you can just revise the things that you have mentioned here and let me have a closer look at it. In the mean time if you want you can have the Spell Corrector an application of the Apple deployed here so that you can have the things working in the proper manner here? Try this and let me know if that really helped you.

Regarding the Capitalization issue that you have mentioned in one line here let me tell you that you will have to make the Spell Checker there to learn the things in the way that you want it. Well you can just try to enter the email address of yours in the box and while entering if it corrects it then you can try to enter the same again. Well if you will enter the same third time then I am of the opinion that the spelling will get deposited in the memory and the next time when you will try the things you will have no difficulty with the Capitalization. See if you can get rid of this issue.

I do not think that it will really cause you any problem. Well the email address are not case sensitive and if you are having this issue then try and see if after entering the things in the manner that it wants it allows you to get logged in. Really the email address is not case sensitive; on the first occasion it really sound weird here but will get cleared if you can try this for once. I am sure that you will be able to log in the account without any issues here.

Can you have the Spell Checker of yours reset I mean to say see if you can rest the settings that you were having on the Spell Checker that you are using at the moment. Please see if you can have this here in the proper manner. If you want you can have the latest updates that have been released for the iPad and here it is iOS 4.2. See if installing this update can help you with the situation here. Try this and let me know if that really help you here.