Thread: How can I lock the Screen Orientation?

How can I lock the Screen Orientation?

I have Apple iPad here with me and in addition to this I have seen that there is something called as Screen Orientation Lock here in this case. Now the thing is that I cannot get this lock here. Please can you all there will help me with the solution in this case so that I can have the proper solution here. Also in addition to this please suggest me if I should go with the latest updates that has been released here for the iPad. I have heard that the new updates are not that reliable here and if this is really the case then let me know about this. Hope to get the replies soon.

Re: How can I lock the Screen Orientation?

Regarding the first thing let me tell you that the procedure for locking the screen orientation really requires some exercise. Well the issue comes in picture when you move the iPad of yours. When you do this the screen gets rotated and it takes some time to go back to the normal. In order to over come the issue you will be required to lock the screen. You will have to hit the Screen Rotation Lock button that is situated at the side of the iPad and I am of the opinion that it will really do the trick here.

I am of the opinion that the method that has been displayed above is regarding the older model of the iPad and with the latest iPad let me tell you that the scenario here has really changed. Now there is no external switch by pressing which you will have the screen of the iPad locked here. You will be required to drag out the new multitasking bar and then you will be required to swipe on the left. After that you will be required to choose the screen orientation lock and then only you will be able to see the solution here. Hope that you will have this thing in your pocket.

Please see if you can follow the advice and see if you can have the screen of the iPad by locking this. Well I am pretty sure that you will be able to have this and if you are not getting this in the proper manner then you can try to go with resetting the iPad of yours and see if that can really help you here with this. Press the Power button on the iPad for at least three seconds and if that gets over then you will be able to try for this here.