Thread: Can I have iPhone 4 Retina Apps on iPad?

Can I have iPhone 4 Retina Apps on iPad?

I have iPhone 4 with me and the thing here is that I really do not know if I can have these apps of iPhone 4 to work on iPad of mine. Well I am new to the world of iPad and I am really not sure if this is really going to work in my case here. Please let me know if this thing is at all possible here and if it is then please let me get notified about it. I really love this application when it is there on the iPhone and want it to function in the same manner on iPad of mine as well.

Re: Can I have iPhone 4 Retina Apps on iPad?

Yes it is possible and all you will be required to do is go to the Apps Store on the official of Apple and there you will be able to find this application there. Do this and see if this Retina Application can really work in your case as you actually wanted it do. Is it functioning in the same manner as it was functioning on the iPhone of yours? You will have to go to the www.apple.com and there you can go to the Apps Store and can have the perfect match for your case.

Using the Apps of the iPhone on the iPad is really a progressive attempt and let me tell you that if you make use of this in this manner I have always seen that the applications that are running in the iPhone have done wonders on iPad. Actually the applications have been enhanced when it come on iPad. That is the reason sometimes I say that having iPad is somewhat really advantageous over iPhone. So I am of the opinion that you will have this application for you and that too without any issues.

I have not seen much of the applications here but I have heard that when it come to the applications that have to do with the resolutions or the display the features of that particular application just gets enhanced on iPad. Talking about the iPhone 4 Retina display it has 960×640 resolution on iPhone 4 and when it come on the iPad the change is 1024×768 resolution. So looking at the statistics I am of the opinion that this application is not going to work but it will RUN on the iPad of yours.

Please let me tell you here that I was having the application here running pretty fine here on the iPad of mine but the thing here is that I was having this application running without any issues here. Now the thing here us that I had just updated the iPad with the iOS 4.2 and I have seen that this feature has been deleted from here on iPad of mine. Please let me know if there is anything that can be done so that I can be out of the issue here.