Thread: New cydia app Navigation

New cydia app Navigation

New applications inside Cydia permit you on the way to make use of Tom-tom for navigation subsequent to you search for a place in Google maps. Been looking for somewhat similar to this evermore however was eager for Navigon incorporation as an alternative of Tom-tom. Anybody be familiar with if something for Navigon exists? Thank for advance. Your valuable suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: New cydia app Navigation

I have been looking something similar to this forever.I for all time thinking that it is navigon sucked for the reason that you cannot with no trouble search for place except you have the accurate address.For example on my buddy's Evo, he is able on the way to go to navigation as well as type "statue of liberty" furthermore it will provide him information from Florida each and every one the way to Destination.In navigon on my iphone 4, When I type "honeymoon island" a well-liked state park which is somewhat 12 miles from my house, as well as it cannot discover it!Navigon's POI as well as Google local search is essentially of no use. I have on the way to open safari, acquire the address I desire, after that manually type it into navigon, which acquire a whilst.

You guys do not make use of AroundMe? It is in the Apple Store, as well as it is free of charge. Integration by means of Navigon as well as Tom-Tom.It is not within the Maps app, however the (possible) type refinements as well as such construct it a considerably better accomplishment than just searching around by means of Maps.

I found this little good add-on on Cydia called “Navigate form maps”.Fundamentally it allows you open Navigon or else Tom-Tom straightforwardly from the Google map app. I be familiar with you be able to make use of Google Maps from inside Navigon however this adds a button to the feature within google maps on the way to navigate by means of Navigon or else Tom-Tom any is installed.I just attempted this from yap furthermore it functions as well in their map. I am certain the majority other applications that offer a map will work.