Thread: SMS apps for iPhone

SMS apps for iPhone

I am using iPhone from past 2 months. I usually send sms to all my friends. I want to know is which the best SMS app for the iPhone. It should be customizable in terms of fonts. Also I should be able to change the back ground picture of the text. It will be nice if those applications are available for free. If you can tell me about paid apps then also will do. I will really thankful to you if you can give me appropriate suggestion.

Re: SMS apps for iPhone

One of the best SMS apps is iRealSMS . You can download it from the Cydia. iRealSMS has larger contact pictures. It has more options so more customization is possible. Contact pictures are display at the time of typing quick reply. Drawback of iRealSMS is, it is a bit slow. It takes little time to access the conversations. It does not have user friendly look since Quick Reply option is located on the top of the screen .Another drawback it is not freeware you have to pay $10 for the same

Second option for you is BiteSMS. It is also available in Cydia apps. You have to pay $10 for the same. The main advantage of BiteSMS over iRealSMS is that the BiteSMS are faster than that of iRealSMS. It quickly opens and loads the conversation. It has the same look and feel like the normal SMS apps.The updated version of BiteSMS has feature that enables you to customize the contact ringtones. The only drawback of the BiteSMS is that it has Pink color icon which can be alter.

I think more information about help you out for your query. There is full license version is available for the BiteSMS without credits where you can make unlimited use of this app. You can send SMS via your carrier's network when you have selected without credits. In terms of with credits you can send SMS using bitesms' network. There is free version of the BiteSMS is available. They have advertisement along with it. If you pay for the same add will be removed. I hope these details will help you.

I can tell you another SMS application which can be useful to you. The name of application is TextFree. It has two versions Viz. Textfree Lite and Textfree Unlimited. Both the application can be use in iPhone. By using Textfree Lite you can send maximum number of 15 SMS every day .In Textfree Unlimited version you can send unlimited SMS. You can download Textfree from the iTunes. It has very simple user interface. Emoticons are also supported by Textfree. Simple open the Text free and send SMS to any one in USA.

There is another application Text For Free which allows you to send free SMS .The main advantage of Text For Free over Textfree is that you can send SMS outside of US. Same Textfree you can download this application from the iTunes. Install the appllication on your iPhone. It also supports the emoticons and landscape. I wish this application will help you to stay connected with your relatives and friends.