Thread: How to get back Time on my iPhone 4 status bar?

How to get back Time on my iPhone 4 status bar?

I am facing very silly problem with me. I thought I should discuss with you. I thought you will have definite solution of my problem. I have newly bought iPhone4. I don’t know somehow the time on the status bar is not displaying. Though the networks bars are display on the status bar. In the middle of the status bars where time should be display. Again the network bars are appearing on the screen. I am really confused with this problem and I don’t know how to solve the same? I will be really thankful to you if you can give me proper solution to me.

Re: How to get back Time on my iPhone 4 status bar?

Well according your situation I can suggest you to update iOS of your iPhone. You should take back up of the data stored in your iPhone. To update your iOS you should connect your iPhone to your computer. Now you have to open iTunes. iTunes will search for the updated version of iOS. It will download and ask you to install or install later the updates. Select Install. iTunes will install the updates in your iPhone. Once the process is completed the iTunes will prompt you. You must not disconnect iPhone from the PC till the process is not completed.

You can go for the hard reset in your iPhone. Switch off your iPhone and Switch on your iPhone. Press sleep/wake key on your iPhone a red slider will appear on the screen. Drag that red slider. Now again you have to press Sleep/Wake till the Apple logo displays on the screen. I warn you that hard reset will delete data from your iPhone. So I suggest you to take full back up of data before doing anything. You can restore data after completion of hard reset by iTunes.

Many times such situation can be solved by resetting the settings in your iPhone. The following way you can reset the settings of your iPhone. I am telling you all the content and settings will be deleted after doing it so I advise you to take back up of all that stuffs. Select General under Settings. Select Reset then go for Erase All Content and Settings. It will delete all data from your iPhone. You can restore the data from the back up you have created.

If all the above mentioned solutions are not working then you can contact to Apple Technical Support for the further service request or you can get help from the nearest Apple Retail Store. They will check your iPhone and tell you the exact solution. Service warranty is void if your iPhone has physical damage. If your iPhone is not in service warranty then they will charge you for the same. The data may be erased during the servicing so I suggest you to keep back up of the data.