Thread: After updating to iOS 4.2.1 it cause double entries on iPhone and iPad

After updating to iOS 4.2.1 it cause double entries on iPhone and iPad

By means of both my iPhone 4 as well as iPad (which are not jail broken). I have updated it to iOS 4.2.1 and it caused double entries on these devises subsequent to Syncing to my MacBook . Making use of iTunes 10.1 and info-> Advanced-> restore info on this iPhone (or else iPad) check box, does not resolve this circumstance.Anybody having this similar trouble and or else solution?Please let me know. Thank you in advance fro your valuable suggestion.

Re: After updating to iOS 4.2.1 it cause double entries on iPhone and iPad

I as well presently upgraded by iOS 4.0 to 4.2.1 as well as my initial sync by means of iCal within my MacBook Pro had a group of double entries. All I be able to state is that you are not the just one, as well as I expect somebody has work out how to stay it from occurring next occasion. I have in reality enjoyed how fine the syncing has completed until now. Deleted a group of copy on my iPhone however worried regarding trying one more sync. Do not desire on the way to have to perform it each occasion I sync! As a result there is somebody also having the trouble, however I have no reply to it. With any luck somebody out there will.

Yet in view of the fact that I upgraded to my iPhone 4, I have observe a small number of double events that dispaly up on the cell phone however not in iCal on top of my MacBook Pro. I can’t alter nor delete the "phantom" actions presenting on my iPhone. I have attempted the whole thing I am able to imagine of from deleting each and every one calendar info from my iPhone as well as after that resyncing on the way to restore the phone.This doubling just comes into view for a small number of recurring events that were produced on my old iPhone 2g. I have not observe any new events repetiting.

After more comments it looks at the same time as this trouble happen after editing an iCal incident on the MacBook pro. Subsequent to re-syncing the iPhone4 I have both events there on the iPhone, however not iCal on the MacBook Pro.I created a latest Event "TEST" within iCal on the MacBook pro, followed by means of a sync with the iPhone. Subsequent to editing the latest event "TEST" on the Mac naming it "TEST1edit" once more synced on the way to the iPhone. Both events were there on the iPhone "TEST" as well as "TEST1 edit".. There seems to be a trouble furthermore I do not like it we need HELP.

Okay, this is what I have attempted and I resolved iCal on my iMac, save a back up replica on the way to my desktop (folder, Export as well as iCal Archive), in view of the fact that I be familiar with it's okay. After that I plug up my iphone into my Mac, after that I canceled the syncing session, select my cell phone after that the Info tab as well as scrolled down on the way to advanced furthermore checked Calendar (on the way to restore data within iCal on my cell phone by means of what's on the Mac). At what time I hit Apply, it begin syncing.