Thread: iPhone 4: Green spot appear on camera after five weeks

iPhone 4: Green spot appear on camera after five weeks

Consequently I have had my iphone 4 in view of the fact from the launch furthermore my camera has been attractive excluding today. I become aware of that I have that green spot within the middle of the image akin to others have had. I make use of my camera today furthermore it was well. What is the problem furthermore is there a any solution? Your suggestion regarding to this trouble would be appreciated.

Re: iPhone 4: Green spot appear on camera after five weeks

I also notice the similar issue with my cell phone. I’m apologetic that I found somewhat wrong by means of my cell phone that I saved up my personal money for. I’m not trying on the way to discover a fault to acquire a free substitute. I just desire on the way to be familiar with why it’s there because I by no means heard of it earlier than. I’ve had it for a whilst as well as it just displayed up. I just desire to be familiar with why it hasn’t been in several of the other pictures I’ve taken over the precedent 5 months.

I presently purchase an iPhone4 as well, and yes, this problem is there at what time taking photos within my house, where more or less all over the place is making use of fluorescent lightings. So I search for this on the internet And I come to know that there is an application to resolve this trouble. But the application is not available free. It cost approximately $ 70. If you need ,you can get it from itunes.apple.com website.

For the reason that it is not a trouble, it is a side-effect of making use of a new kind of sensor that pick up little light a large amount superior, furthermore just so happens on the way to now and then because this green object at what time ccfl lighting is approximately specified that it is a known artifact, a software update, post processing filter may possibly without problems fix this by subtracting green/adding red in an Omni-directional filter.