Thread: After dis-ammebling Iphone 3g: Ear speaker not working

After dis-ammebling Iphone 3g: Ear speaker not working

I replace the back of my cell phone by means of a new black one, furthermore after placing the whole thing back jointly, the ear speaker is not functioning.The game sounds speaker is functioning in addition to the headphones if I place them in.I take off the display more than three times as well as place each and every one three cables in once more on the way to ensure they are in accurate, as well as it is not functioning yet.Furthermore, at what time making a voicemail on the way to test the speaker, at what time I alter the volume it presently displays a speaker, it does not state"headphones" as a result that is not what is originating the trouble.Thanks for any assist! Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: After dis-ammebling Iphone 3g: Ear speaker not working

I also have speaker problem. I resolved my trouble in this way: It may be fixed in headphone mode You need to perform a reset to the factory defaults may fix it however be careful as this may remove the whole thing on phone as a result back up previous to performing. This is not a certain solution as a result makes use of a last resort subsequent to checking the wire connection; I suppose cable 2 controls the proxy sensor. I am not guilty for failure or else break down to cell phone.

I have had this cell phone for only some months at the moment however tonight each and every one of a unexpected the ear speaker is not functioning. The whole thing else works very well furthermore I be able to make use of it by means of the headphones in. If you have any ideas on what may be incorrect here please let me know. Thanks for your valuable suggestion regarding to this trouble.

As per I know there is a mechanical connection inside the ear bud hollow that be able to find fixed just at the same time as if the ear buds are plug in which might be causing the usual earpiece to be muted.Put in the ear bud plug up rapidly as well as take away it rapidly something about fifteen times. This is not definite on the way to heal your trouble however it is the initial thing to attempt. As well attempt a hard reset of the iPhone: For this purpose hold the Sleep button as well as the Home button at the same time for about 10 sec. The power off slider will come into view pay no attention to that. The screen will go black just ignore that. After this The Apple logo will come into view at the moment, discharge those two buttons as well as wait for your iPhone on the way to finish rebooting.

Thank you both of you for your valuable suggestion. This evening it appears on the way to be functioning subsequent to placing the headphones in as well as out a pair of times! Have you yet used an application that permits you on the way to print documents? I downloaded one call Soon, however have not used it up till now. Any recommendation or else tips on an application similar to this will be huge. I encompass a wireless printer at house furthermore would love on the way to acquire that hooked up to the cell phone.

Buddy the Sleep/Wake push button is the button on the top of the iPhone subsequently to the ear-bud jack the one you make use of on the way to formulate the screen go dark (set the iPhone to sleep).I do not be familiar with the reply on the way to your printer query (I perform print as of from my Mac, not from my iPhone).