Thread: AT&T automatically add data plan for my iphone 3G, 3GS, iphone 4's automatically

AT&T automatically add data plan for my iphone 3G, 3GS, iphone 4's automatically

I have buy an iPhone 3GS for a girlfriend in recent times as well as at the moment AT&T appear on the way to automatically notice people making use of iPhones as well as place a data plan on their account. This is sort of awful, if I would go to AT&T on the way to turn it off, how be I able to jailbreak the device as well as formulate it untraceable as a result she be able to make use of it without a data plan, presently a simple cell phone plan without net as a result we be able to give a average phone price by means of no internet? Essentially, I desire the iPhone untraceable to AT&T as a result they do not automatically put in a data plan to the account. If you have any idea about how to achieve this please let me know. Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

Re: AT&T automatically add data plan for my iphone 3G, 3GS, iphone 4's automatically

As per I know you will be unable to stop them from identifying that is an iPhone (they will attach the data plan no issue what you perform if it is a agreement number).If you do not desire a data plan after that the just means is a Prepaid Plan of AT&T or else jailbreak as well as unlock it as a result you be able to make use of it on T-mobile...

Re: AT&T automatically add data plan for my iphone 3G, 3GS, iphone 4's automatically

Yes there is no way to unable the AT&T to automatically adding the data plan to your iPhone. As per my knowledge it is necessary despite the consequences of where the phone is buying, unlocked or else not. So the output is that you will be not able on the way to remove the data plan.

Yet if you disable data plan they will put in it no issue what you did. As this is done by means of system automatically.You be able to, on the other hand, disable it each few months they make active it. You have on the way to set the SIM card in a non smart phone, despite the fact that, all time you call to deactivate the internet.

The just probable means something like it is on the way to obtain a non-US iPhone. It is International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI be supposed to after that not be in AT&T's record at the same time as an iPhone. Make a note of, this may interfere by means of Visual Voicemail (I think which is so helpful).The International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI is what trigger's AT&T's data plan add-on. Except you plan on the way to bail as of from AT&T, or else possibly desire one factory unlocked for out of the country journey - you will give extra for the cell phone on EBay as compare to all the way through AT&T.

They will put in a data plan on the way to each and every one iphone 3G as well as 3GS as well as iphone 4's automatically.They may not grasp it exact missing however the system does scan furthermore they automatically put in the data on the way to your plan.You do not desire data acquire a prepaid AT&T geophone sim or else unlock as well as make use of it on Tmobile.As well as on one occasion they catch it once after that the moment you change your sim reverse into the iphone you will acquire the text that a suitable data plan has been added.