Thread: Is AirPlay on iOS 4.2 compatible with 802.11G Airport Express

Is AirPlay on iOS 4.2 compatible with 802.11G Airport Express

I possess two Airplay (N, G) as well as the streaming from my iPhone 4.2 functions perfectly on the way to the 802.11n at the same time as the 802.11g refuse to function. Subsequent to a long problem, I finish up receiving a pop-up by means of "Streaming error".Anyone acquire their older Airplay on the way to work by means of the iOS 4.2 Airplay? I have tried this and this both are working well at the time of streaming from iTunes on my desktop computer. I want to know whether Airplay on iOS 4.2 is compatible with 802.11G Airport Express or not? If you be able to [provide any suggestion regarding to this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Is AirPlay on iOS 4.2 compatible with 802.11G Airport Express

I am also having AirPlayas well as making use of iOS 4.2 operating system. But I did not have any problem as you have mentioned in your post. I will recommend you to verify it once more. Furthermore I will attempt a small number of things as well as observe if I have the similar things take place.

I encompass an old airport express, I choose it at the base of the window as well as audio just come out of the PC. ITunes be able to observe the airport express however it does not appear on the way to function. I have Airfoil on my Mac furthermore that works very well. My wife does not encompass it, as well as cannot construct Airplay function. Anyone as well seeing this issue? Mac Book Pro 17 inch Mac OS X.

Apple by no means stated that Airplay was compatible by means of the AirPort Express. The just thing they said for certain that an iOS device will be capable on the way to stream to an AppleTV operating in iOS 4.2. Except that, no info has been prepared public. We will observe at what time the operating system is formally released to the public. If you got it somewhere else, and after that you are out of luck at the same time as they cannot assist you with pirated programs.

I have a number of stability troubles by means of Air Tunes on my Airport Express. This is type of alike of what you people are facing. In my case, at what time I restart iTunes or else the Airport Express resolves the trouble. But as per my knowledge this(AirPlay on iOS 4.2) is not compatible with with 802.11G Airport Express.