Thread: iPhone 4 airplane mode SBsettings toggle launched

iPhone 4 airplane mode SBsettings toggle launched

If you have not observe this (airplane mode SBsettings toggle) previously. For your kind information the Airplane Mode SBSettings toggle has been updated as well as launched. I have been waiting for this for relatively several times as well as this is at the moment most likely one of my desired features on my iPhone. I encompass this but it crashes my cell phone. For a moment I got all thrilled.Anybody have luck by means of it?

Re: iPhone 4 airplane mode SBsettings toggle launched

The old as well as current one functions well on my iPhone 4 by means of 4.1? I consider they updated this previously? I like the means it just turn off the cellular radios (3G or Edge) vs. Bluetooth as well as Wifi too. I make use of a set of Bluetooth stereo earphones on the way to listen to music or watch video furthermore at what time I do not desire on the way to be broken up by means of phone calls, SMS alerts or else Notifications. I be able to click on AirPlane Mode in SBSettings by means of not turning off the BT.

I memorize at what time I primary installed SBSettings on my iphone 4, furthermore turn off airplane mode, it will presently go into searching mode as a result I hide the toggle.Determined on the way to attempt it out once more at the moment subsequent to considering this thread furthermore it does what the earlier poster whispered. Turne off airplane mode as well as attempted on the way to build a call. Screen pops up state that "You have to disable airplane mode on the way to put a call". Edge or 3G as well shuts off however Wifi at a standstill functioning.This in reality appears practical as compare to the new airplane toggle. Just thing absent is the airplane image.

From what I be able to observe, the default Airplane toggle turns the whole thing off except for Wifi as well as BT as well as does not offer you furthermore airplane image.The new airplane toggle apparently turns the whole thing off as well as offers you the airplane image. Can you attempt the latest one out observe if it functions.