Thread: iPad to cellphone Tethering for Internet Access

iPad to cellphone Tethering for Internet Access

I have been planning to do the tethering of the iPad so that ia can make it and use it as the cellphone for only internet access. IO just wnted to know that how can I tether an iPad to cellphone and make it for the sue of the internet, as the cell phone of the Blackberry that is being used for the functionality of the net access and many more things. Please tell me a proper solution for this and also the steps that should be allowed for this procedure.

Re: iPad to cellphone Tethering for Internet Access

The best thing you can do is that you can make the use of Wi-Fi hotspot option that is made available on the T-mobile and also in the mobiles of the 4G, that can be used for the provision of the Wi-Fi that is being done in the iPad that is being used by me. Tethering not only changes the properties of the phone but makes it into some other device that is being used for some other procedure.

You can make use of the Bluetooth that are basically used for the tethering, but you don’t have an option of Tethering in the iPad through the use of the Bluetooth and so the tethering is the thing that is not possible in the iPad but you can use other option such as the one of the use of an external device that can be used for the conversion of the iPad to the Cell phone.

There is also one of the semantics that is called as the Wi-Fi sharing that can be used for the sharing of the files between the files of the phones and also between the cellphones and the device of the iPad that is have been telling you. Also see that whether the Wi-Fi is being disabled or not.