Thread: PSP vs DS vs iTouch or iPhone

PSP vs DS vs iTouch or iPhone

I have been making use of the PSP for the gaming and also I have played the games in both the DSi and iTouch. But I have also been playing the games such as the iPhone and other gaming consoles, but the thing is that I have now been using all the things so I am not finding anything different and everything seems to be the same for me and now the problem is that I cannot differentiate between the three. Please tell me the solution for this so that I can get the overview of what I am using and also can be sure to tell everyone that what the gaming console they can make use of.

Re: PSP vs DS vs iTouch or iPhone

If you are considering the games according to the best RPG then you can play the game of Harvest Moon and Final Fantasy and this games can be played on the platform of the DS. And also the games such as the New Super Mario Bros can also be played in the gaming console that I have been telling you. So according to the platform the best platform is given by the DS games and no other games. Because it serves a platform for all the games and also has got the best of the features that are providing best interface and also the being used for each of gaming purpose.

And also the best of the games that is used for the simulation purpose is given by the consoles of the iTouch and iPhone. It is said that the best of the simulation of the games are being provided by the iTouch and if you are the kind of the guy who likes to do fighting and all those stuff tan you got make the use of the PSP that is providing one of the best rigs that can be used specially for fighting and nothing else. But games such as the Dynasty warriors and many of the fighting games can be played in the PSP and you can enjoy those games it.

And if you are making the use of the best first person shooter game than you should go for the iTouch and also the option for the iPhone is also there for you. The best of the Sandbox games can be played in the PSP and the games such as the GTA Vice city and also the games of the GTA LCS are all played in the gaming of the PSP. And if you are looking for best Hack and Slash game than you can go for the option of the God Of War that is one of the best of the games that can be played in it.

Also if you are hoping for getting the game that can be one of the best Survival horror games that are being played in the PSP. And if you are hoping for some actions then you should go for the PSP, because no other game other than action can be given and also the games such as the Metal Gear and Solid Peace walker can be used for the playing of the games. And if you go according to the rating then the PSP will get around 9.6 and the other two that is the iTouch and iPhone is around 9.1 and if you rate the DS then it would be mere 8.7, so I would tell you that the best part is of the use is of PSP.