Thread: 8GB Memory Card Duo For PSP

8GB Memory Card Duo For PSP

I have just got an 8GB Memory Card for the PSP that is being used by me. The PSP is used by me for not only for the purpose of the gaming but also for the purpose of the viewing of the movies and many more. I have also searched the details through the internet and also have browsed many of the sites for getting the information but all this things are useless and baseless. I have just connected the PSP with the computer that is being used by me, but the main problem is that I cannot detect the device and then the only option is that you got to select the whole folder and then just make the use of the memory stick and the problem will be fixed. But everything just went it vain I was not able to solve the problem that is being faced by me. Please help with this problem that is being faced by me.

Re: 8GB Memory Card Duo For PSP

Hey their you just have make the use of the format that is being defined for the memory stick that can be done through the use of the PSP Menu. After that you got to use the connection that is used for the PSP that can be directly done on to the PC and then you have to activate the USB connection that is present in the PSP menu. But the main problem will be arises when you just try to connect it with the one that is being used for the connection.

You can also make the use of the juggler that can be used for the managing of the memory disk but the main problem is that it cannot be connected to the PSP that I am just making use of and also the computer through the use of the connection has been made. Also I always make the connection through the USB cable that can be used for the connection with some of the PSP and some of them make the use of the Screen and whenever I try to connect it to the computer than such issues are being encountered.

The Screen that is being used in the PSP can be used for the display and if any of the problem is being faced then you can just keep the backup in the system that you are just making use of it. The error is shown to me when I just try to connect to the PSP with the USB and this error is shown to me continually and was not allowing the connection of the USB, this is what the problem of the user is. I have tried out the steps of the using of other devices through it but was in vain.

Also check out if there are any issues with the operating system and also for the system that is being present in the PSP. The operating system that is being used in the PSP is quite different from any of the other system. So if possible just connect it to the Computer and you can just get the data from the computer and you don’t have get the views of the peoples and this issues can just be resolved out in the house.