Thread: Playing the PS1 games On PSP Go.

Playing the PS1 games On PSP Go.

I have been playing the games of the PS1 since long and also I have heard that if you are bringing up the newer version of the PS1 then it will allow you to play the games in it also. I just wanted to learn that how I can just play the game that I have been playing in the PS Go and also the steps that should be followed for doing such a thing in the playstation that you are making use of.

re: Playing the PS1 games On PSP Go.

It is doubt that you can just play the game of PS1 in the PS go because there were some of the times that has a issue with the system that is being used in the playstation 3 that you are just making use of. You can just get the collection of the common games that are being played not only in the PS1 but also in the PS go also. Please don’t try to mix up all of the details of the PS1 with the PS go because it happens quite an often that when you just try to get the details of the games that are just present in for the PS1 and not for the PS Go.

Also the other option is that you can get the details of the games from the official site and then you can just try and get whether the same games are being made available for the playing and also for the seeing of the games through the use of the third party user.

The other games that are supporting the PSX can be made to play to the gaming console that is being used in the PS1. And the other method is that you can just hack the PSP and then make the use of the various games for the installation of the games and also many more. Hacking the system that is being used by the PS1 you can just allow you to add several games in the PS1and then just you can just play the no. of games and that’s it.

And when you just make the use of the PS1 the games are the best for the console that is being used for the system and also for the addition of the various games can be done through the use of the various other Playstation that are being used. The version of the PS1 you are talking is quite old and I don’t think that the version of the PS that has been mentioned by you can get the newer one by just paying some of the amounts that will allow you to make the use of some newer version.