Thread: Better Playstation Network ID

Better Playstation Network ID

I have heard about three of the Playstation Network ID called the HeadSmasher3, jidjab20 and grizzly jab. But I don’t have any idea as to which one is the best for the use and also I wanted to make it to use in the PS3 that is being used by me. I love to play many of the games in the PS3 and also have been the fan of the most of the games that are being played in the PS3. There are many of my friends that are making use of the PSN, and have heard that most of them are saying that the HeadSmasher3 is the best for the use. But the main thing is that I have just no idea which one is the best for the use. Please tell me which is the best of the Playstation Network ID’s, which can be used for the game play that is being done in the Playstation.

Re: Better Playstation Network ID

I have seen that the best of the playstation network Id that you can make use of is that of the Headsmasher3. I have taken into consideration 3 of the Network ID for the consideration but what I got is that I had got the polls all for the HeadSmasher3 and also it is that the HeadSmasher3 is the best of the Network Id that you can make use of.

Don’t go according the polls that are being given, because I have been making the use of the Grizzly jab and it is not that is sounding awesome but still it is giving me a better platform and is one of the best of the Playstation network ID that has been used by me. It’s not that you require the best of the network ID for the Playstation that you are making use of, and also it depends on the type of the Playstation that you are making use of. I have also heard about some of the names that are making use of the X’s and y’s which are seriously baseless and cannot be use out properly.

If you are not interested by the type of IDs that are being used in the Playstation then you can just make the use of the different ID’s that can match up the expectation that you are just expecting out. Also you can just create it online and see that how much of the peoples are making the use of it. If it is being used widely then you are on and then you can just make the use of it properly without any of the issues and surely it will work out properly.

The other option is that you can just make the use of name generator that is particularly being used for the Xbox Live and also the same scenario can be created out here so that you can just make the use of the one that can be used by the will and the support of the system that is being used by you. Also you might get the polls where they have just made the comparison between the three and the HeadSmasher3 has got the 55.56% out of the total percentage and grizzly jab is having about the 44.44% of the share out of the total. And if you are taking the case of the jibjab20 then no one was opting for it. It was strange that no one have made the use of the jibjab20.