Thread: 80 GB Playstation 3 Having Backward Play

80 GB Playstation 3 Having Backward Play

I love too many games in PS3 and also wanted to know that whether this games can be played through the use of the Wi-Fi. I have been using the PS3 since long and have played out loads of games in it and also the functionality of the games that are being played is the best. I also wanted to know that whether PS3 is having the option of the Wi-Fi in it, or something can be done to add the Wi-Fi settings in the PS3 that I am just making use of. And I don’t know, what is the reason that the game play in the PS3 is having the backward play in it. Please tell me the proper solution for this.

re: 80 GB Playstation 3 Having Backward Play

I am not pretty sure that the PS3 is having the Wi-Fi setting in it or not. But the main problem is that the PS3 has got the inbound settings in it that can be used for the playing of the games, and you don’t require any Wi-Fi settings in it for the playing of the games. And the backward play is happening due no proper updating of the games in the system of the PS3 and also the system that is being used for the saving and the playing of the games.

All of the PS3 do not have the Wi-Fi settings in it but some of the models have the Wi-Fi settings so that you can just download the games online and also you can get the newer updates for the software that are being used in the PS3. I would like you to change the settings if you have got the issue with the backward game play because the issue is not being faced in many of the PS3 and only some of the games is having this kind of the issues.

It is basically said that the models of the 80GB have a compatibility of 90% with the PS2 with regard to the Wi-Fi settings that are being done in the system that is being done by particular users. And also it is said that the PS2 ia having the emulation and also the type of the hardware that are being used in the 80GB PS3.

There are differences that the inbuilt router is present in the PS3 or not, and it has not yet not been proven that the PS3 is having any kind of the inbuilt Wi-Fi or not. The problem with many of the PS3 is that peoples are expecting to get the Wi-Fi settings automatically and this is not the case that you are going to use it for the purpose of the PS3 upgrading. There are other options where you can get yourself the option of the Wireless router that can be attached in to the system o the PS3 that you are making use of.