Thread: Want an application to track the score of basketball in iphone

Want an application to track the score of basketball in iphone

I have got an Iphone with me, I had bought it from the showroom, I had bought it after my cousin had purchased the same , his was working fine , but mine is not ,even if he had purchased it 4 months prior to mine . I am looking for a SCOREKEEPER that can track baseball games which my son plays on on my iphone . I know this issue seems quite strange but iI am looking for an application that will be able to track down all the scores about the games being played on on it, so it I am expecting all those who play this game on their iphones to reply on this question.

Re: Want an application to track the score of basketball in iphone

I too wanted an application or my iPhone that will help to track the score of the games being played by my son on my iphone . So what I did sent of a mail along with few notes to a number of baseball scorekeeping companies that develop applications and software for the same purpose and I also have mentioned in the message that asks about the any product in the iPhone that will help to do the same task . If someone is going through this subject so tending to log their scores are advised to do the same and it is advisable maybe you can do the same. If any body has interest in playing this game and has found any such software that can log the score, please post back so that if I found any application much better than mine then I can opt for that one and abandon mine.

I tried many of the application so that I can count my score of the games being played on my iphone but If you trust me you should go for iScore , because in my views it is the most convenient application to enter data by now . It was very simple to score while the game continues to play as it went on. There are a few rooms for the improvement , which can be done on the output of the game , I have heard that the developers are working very hard to make improvements on that .

The Pointstreak one looks very fine but I find two limitations of using it , first is that it is very expensive and the second is that I find it very difficult to use it , there are many such applications being developed to track the score once the game is finished, but I am looking for a software that can track the score of the game while the game goes on , i.e while to track the score on a live game . I too have heard about the iscore , but I have already used that and am not comfortable with it so I am looking for another such software that will help me to count the score of a live game.

I would be very surprised when you say that you are finding difficulty with the iScore software , well I do not agree with you at all. In fact I would say that I found it a bit opposite to what you said . I found it very user friendly , it did not take much time to understand about the software as it was much easier to operate and not only that I was able to score more faster than that of other application , it was also capturing additional data than the other applications. I think you would check the reviews from others as well.