Thread: IPod Classic emulator for iPod Touch/iPhone

IPod Classic emulator for iPod Touch/iPhone

I have two iPod Touch as well as one iPhone. And I am enjoying on this device with no trouble but I have one question regarding iPod Classic emulator for iPod Touch/iPhone. I think it would be actually cool if there was an emulator for both the iPod Touch, as well as for iPhone that imitate the iPod Classic. So tell my any details you have about iPod Classic emulator for iPod Touch/iPhone. Waiting for reply…

Re: IPod Classic emulator for iPod Touch/iPhone

Emilio Pelaez who created the coding part as well as Christian Baroni who are doing user interface part both developers created the iPod classic emulator for iPhone plus iPod touch. The first publish won’t play videos also. It will be added if Dev locate a method for videos to play on a definite area of the screen in its place of full screen. The application be able to browse the whole music library immediately like the good old iPods. An entirely functional iPod Classic emulator, iClassic will be suggested to the Application Store as well as Cydia Store in the next two week.

IPod Classic emulator for the iPhone/iPod Touch runs very well, as well as looks great. Since it is utilizing the touch screen is does have a little lag, but its okay if you spin gradually. It has two unusual skins inside the application. You be able to select to have the Silver Classic, or else the Black Classic. The spin wheel though is dissimilar appropriate to Apple copyright, however there is a skin in Cydia you be able to obtain for it that makes it just like the ordinary Spinwheel.

A new edition of the SNES emulator has been published; the newest construct snes4iPhone v2.0.0 is an emulator for iPod Touch plus iPhone as well as is based on the PocketSNES application created by Notaz, along with ZodTTD’s publish featuring numerous vital updates. This homebrew application will permit you to play SNES games on your iPod Touch plus iPhone.