Thread: Dell Inspiron E1505 is showing Black Screen

Dell Inspiron E1505 is showing Black Screen

Hey I have Dell Inspiron E1505 laptop in which I am working on windows 7.i am using this Dell Inspiron E1505 laptop from long time. But now it is behaving weird .I don’t know why it is behaving like that. Dell Inspiron E1505 is giving me black screen. I don’t know what I have to do to get out from this problem so please tell me some suggestion.

Re: Dell Inspiron E1505 is showing Black Screen

Hey from my opinion this black screen problem may occurs because of video card driver so Download a video card driver update from the Dell website if the image come out on the outside monitor however not the laptop. You have to follow the commands at the site to install the driver and after doing this you have to start the laptop again. Switch to the laptop screen display to observe if the problem is resolved.

Make sure about the "LCD close switch." This switch be similar to a small plastic pin as well as be able to be initiate on either the left or right hinge of the Dell Inspiron E1505 's display . in general this switch sanity whether the Dell Inspiron E1505 is open or closed as well as toggles the laptop screen's back-light on or off consequently. After a few utilize, though, this switch may acquire suck in the "closed" place, resulting in a non-operable back-light even while the Dell Inspiron E1505 is open. Attempt tapping this switch dynamically to pop it out of the "closed" location as well as restore the back-light.

You have to attach the Dell Inspiron E1505 to an outer monitor along with a VGA cable. After that plug this cable into the outside display port given on the side of the Dell Inspiron E1505 plus as well into the external monitor. Turn both on as well as wait to observe if detail from the Dell Inspiron E1505 displays on the outside monitor. If so, this designated that your LCD display on the Dell is broken as well as requires being change. If no details come out however, you may be dealing with a motherboard problem as well as your Dell Inspiron E1505 will possibly have to be replaced.

Replace the motherboard by disassembling the laptop. Write down about every connection as well as be certain to keep the entire screws as well as small parts in sequence to reassemble the laptop properly. Reassemble the laptop and power it up; make sure the keyboard to confirm that it has been reconnected correctly. May this will help you to get closer to your solution.

First of all make sure that your Dell Inspiron E1505's AC adapter is properly and closely plugged into the wall outlet or surge protector. In addition, confirm that the adapter is plugged strongly into the back of the laptop. Though it is naturally an easy solution to your problem, a loose power adapter will be the reason behind your problem so try this out.