Thread: How to change iPod Nano Background

How to change iPod Nano Background

Hey I am using iPod Nano. And I like all its features .I have recently purchased it from shop .now I want to change its background but I am not able to do it properly I have tried a lot but every time I am failed to do this may be all this happening because I am using it for first time. So please help me out because I am realy getting frustrated so please tell me what I have to do to solve this.

Re: How to change iPod Nano Background

If you want to change iPod nano background you can do it utilizing Apple’s Backgrounds. For that you have to press the "Settings" image and after that you can press "Wallpaper." then press the next "Wallpaper" image to view the obtainable backgrounds. After doing this entire click the image you would like to set as your background. After that press "Set as Wallpaper."

You can do the same utilizing custom picture. You first have to select "Photos" to go to your photo gallery. After that you have to Scroll to the photo you would like to utilize as your background. After doing all this select the photo to open it. After doing this at the last you have to select the image with a right-leaning sign. After that select "Use as Wallpaper." utilize your fingers to collect or rotate the image if essential. After doing this select “Set Wallpaper”. Attempt this one you will definitely get closer to your solution.

You have to Turn on the iPod as well as attach the data cable to the iPod as well as the Pc. After that you have to start up iTunes. Select your iPod and after that press on the box in the "Options" section that says "Enable Disk Use" as well as press on "Apply." Disconnect the iPod from the PC when you get finished. After that Download iPod Wizard, which be able to be initiate on the iPodWizard.net forum page, as well as install it on your PC.