Thread: How to install deb files iPod Touch/iPhone

How to install deb files iPod Touch/iPhone

hey I am using Intel system in which I am working on windows 7.I won't go into in excess of feature as to why I want to know this. Just merely, I have a *.deb file on my system, as well as I am interested regarding how to install it on the iPod? So please suggest me your opinion so that I can do whatever I have to do to solve this issue. Anybody know anything about this?

Re: How to install deb files iPod Touch/iPhone

First of all you have to Download WinSCP from Google. After that confirms that you have open SSH installed on your device since Cydia. After Your have completed Downloading after that you have to Install it. After that you have to Open WinSCP as well as Login password ( apline).take out the deb file that you would like to install as well as duplicate to /var/root directory. Previous to you duplicate the deb you might would like to rename it to make it simple while writing the commands as some is able to be very long.
    type
    dpkg -i Name of deb you would like to install.deb

after that press execute as well as then Installation of the file will start. You be able to now delete the file that you utilized as you will not require it anymore. After doing all this you have to reboot your device

First of all you have to Download the .deb file you would like (exemplar: Lock Info).After that you have to Start Cydia, then open "Search", in this type "Mobile Terminal" as well as install it. After doing this entire Repeat that search procedure for "OpenSSH"4/ begin "MobileTerminal"5/ Type the following commands:

• su (click return)
    • alpine (click return) You won't observe the typed password after that don't worry
    • dpkg -i nameofpackage.deb (press return, swap name of package with LockInfo for the example)
    After doing all this you have to do reboot

First of all you have to go for SSH installed you have to search it in Cydia. If you are facing problem to get SSH. Then you have to duplicate the file iTunesMobileDevice.dll inside the installation folder of the SSH software utilized. After that show the hidden files. The file iTunesMobileDevice.dll is there: C:\....\Mobile Device Support\bin.
    1. First you have to begin the SSH software you would like (WinSCP, FileZilla, iFunBox.) as well as attach to your iPhone
    2. After that duplicate a .deb file inside var/Mobile/ or the folder you choose
    3. then you have to Install the .deb file just through pressing on it
    4. after doing all this you have to Reboot your iPhone

First of all try SSH or ifun box into your device. After that generate folder /var/…/AutoInstall. The entire you require to perform now is put your deb file in the auto install folder. After executing this you have to reboot your device as well as respiring. To uninstall you have to go to cydia/Manage/packages. After that press on the package you would like to eliminate.try this may this will help you.