Thread: Is it possible for me to play starcraft on iPod

Is it possible for me to play starcraft on iPod

I am having a small query regarding the iPod that I am using. Actually I am a game addict and really love to play games. And I recently started playing starcraft on my PC and mind you it is working fantastic and also gave me a fine gaming experience. Now I want to play the same game on my iPod or is it possible for me to play the game on my iPod. If yes then please let me know how I can do the same. Please help me in this case I really want to play the game on my iPod.

Re: Is it possible for me to play starcraft on iPod

Well if you will ask me then it is not possible to play the game on iPod. The thing here is that the game will not be compatible with the ipod and it will simply give you the installation failure. I have also tried the same thing but failed to install it. I guess you will also be not able to play this game on the iPod. So don’t try and force the installation it may harm your iPod. I hope that it will help you to understand whether to do the installation or not.

The starcraft game is specially designed for the gaming consoles or the PCs since such games need the proper graphic support and many more things. And the screen of the iPod is too small for this game and if you will try and play the game then it will not give the proper effect and in fact you will not able to install that game on the IPod because it is not made for it in fact it is designed by taking into consideration the gaming consoles and PCs.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are on wrong track but can assure you that I have a solution for your query. I guess you must be knowing that the game that you are trying to play is only for PSc and if you want the similar game like starcraft on you iPod then you can go with the game microing an army of terrans. This is the game that will give you the starcraft effect and also will not give you any compatibility issue

I am also going through the same issue and really want to know some of the compatible games for my Ipod. Actually I have recently purchased this iPod and I want to play some of the games and want to install some games on my iPod but really I don’t know which one is compatible on the iPod. I have searched a lot regarding the same but didn’t found any. Can anyone suggest some of the best game for my iPod.