Thread: Is it possible jailbreak an iPod without cydia

Is it possible jailbreak an iPod without cydia

am having an iPod and using it form last few months the thing here is that I want to jailbreak it and that to without using cydia. Please help me to do the same. Actually I was not able to jail break it and if I will then I don’t want to do it with cydia. I want to jailbreak it to ssh and nothing else. Also I want to know that which files will help me to do the custom installation of screen.

Re: Is it possible jailbreak an iPod without cydia

Well I don’t know why you are not willing to do the jailbreak with cydia. Because all the users of apple normally does the same with it only and if you want you want try the cydia only. So what you have to do here is that just jailbreak the iPod with the help cydia and then download the SSH application that you want and then install the same. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue and also will take care that you will not get any of the problems later on.

According to me you have to just use the green poison to do the jailbreak your phone. As said by you that you are not willing to do the jailbreaking with the cydia then you can use this one. I have used it and mind you it worked for me and I guess it will help you also and also will do wonders for you. I am sure that it will help you.

Well I am facing the similar kind of problem and actually I have jailbreaked my phone using cydia but now I guess that it has slowed down the speed of my ipod. I don’t know why it happened to me only because some of mine friends have also did the same but their ipod is working as it was earlier. So I just wanted to know whether jailbreaking the iPod slows down the ipod itself. And if yes then please let me the way to increase the speed of it.