Thread: Is it possible to access the Time Capsule NAS through iPad

Is it possible to access the Time Capsule NAS through iPad

Well I am having a slight confusion over using the ipad to access the media files on the Time Capsule NAS. Actually I am having the Time Capsule NAS and using it from last few months and recently I have purchased a brand new iPad and really want to know whether it is possible to connect the iPad with Time Capsule NAS and access files over it. Please help me in this case and also let me know whether it is possible or not.

Re: Is it possible to access the Time Capsule NAS through iPad

If you will ask me then I haven use the iPad in such a way so really having very less idea. But I guess you can’t have an access over it because Time Capsule NAS is the hard disk which is specially designed for the PCs and it is not possible to use the same with the iPAd. So don’t try and do anything fancy that will harm your iPad and also may harm the data which is saved on the Time Capsule NAS. I hope that this will make you understand how it actually goes.

According to me you are on the right track and you can connect them together with the help of wireless network. Remember that both of them must be wifi enabled and then you can share the data which is stored on Time Capsule NAS. And you can do the same thing if you will map the content which you have on the NAS via AirVideo but one thing that you have to keep in mind that keep the PC running. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue and will also resolve your issue

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that I can help you in this case. If you really want to connect the ipad to the NAS then you can use the Synology DiskStation DS710. It will definitely allow you to do what you want to do. I have used the same thing to access the data on the NAS through the iPad. So what you have to do here is that uses the Synology DiskStation DS710 on your iPad and then do the sharing. I hope that it will help you to solve the issue.