Thread: Is it possible to synchronize windows live calendar with blackberry

Is it possible to synchronize windows live calendar with blackberry

I am having windows 7 and consequently have decided to have windows live mail as well as calendar. I was previously using Microsoft vista as well as Outlook which i soon favor but that is moreover the end. I get Blackberry curve for carnival. The main cause that I got this was so that I could synchronize my calendar up and include it for myself at all times. It doesn't appear as if this is a supported object. Does someone be acquainted with if it is? How in the word do I do it. I'm not still look to do it wirelessly. Presently being capable to synchronize at all! If not, is there a special calendar program that I can make use of? Outlook is not sustained in Windows 7. Anyone have any suggestion then reply to me.

Re: Is it possible to synchronize windows live calendar with blackberry

I think you must be mistaken concerning what Outlook you are talking about. According to my suggestion Outlook Express is no longer compatible in Windows 7. Outlook 2003 as well as Outlook 2007 are supported as well as compatible with Windows 7. Windows Mail for the Blackberry which exchanged with the Outlook Express in Windows Vista is not included in Windows 7. The suggestion is to exercise Windows Live mail for the better performance in the Blackberry. Because the operating system is currently being use is the windows 7 and I suggest you to use the Windows Live mail in the Blackberry it will automatically synchronize with the windows Calendar.

It is not so simple. Synchronization doesn't perform properly though I have the blackberry desktop manager software. Because I purchased a blackberry curve and kept it for two months (too behind to send it again), and was given a notebook for Christmas. My blackberry won't synchronize with the notebook by Bluetooth or USB. I requested when they considered on have this everlasting, and they said there was no calculate date as of at rest Do a Google search on "blackberry management with windows 7" and I will find there are many further people out there similar to us!

The trouble is that Blackberry Desktop does not match with Windows 7 64-bit. I just purchased a new hard-drive that came pre installed with win 7 home edition 64-bit. I have been banging my head against the wall annoying to synchronize ever sense and after two hours on the phone previous darkness with a Verizon technical support individual discovered that the 64-bit edition is not well-matched. Based on the amount of blazing abuse on the Blackberry Forum I would utter that this is a Blackberry problem needs to give the solution ASAP since I'm too invested in Microsoft to swap to Macintosh, but I'd swap phones in a heartbeat.