Thread: Is Sony making a PSP phone?

Is Sony making a PSP phone?

Recently I have come to know that Sony company it trying to make the PSP phone but not sure whether it is true or not. Actually some of mine friends where telling me that Sony is about to launch a PSP phone but really don’t know whether they are telling the truth or just pulling my legs. So does anyone have any news regarding this one if yes then please let me know I am very eager to hear about it.

re: Is Sony making a PSP phone?

Yes it is confirmed that Sony is going to launch the PSP phone. The first mobile phone with hard core gaming. But the only problem is that Sony hasn’t announced any news regarding the same officially. But I really feel that they will do the same soon. So I guess your friends are right and you are also on the right track and to get more information regarding the same you can search over net for more information.

I guess you are in the wrong direction, I mean to say that these are all rumors and Sony haven’t declared anything such formally or officially. Actually once wrong information is passed then it is spread like an aroma. So what I want you to do is don’t get attracted towards such nonsense and it also seems to me that someone has misguided you. I am sure that this information will definitely help you to solve the confusion

I am also having the similar type of question or the query is related to it. I want to know whether they are going to launch such type of phone and if they are doing so then I would be the first person to buy that type of phone will be me. It is good that such type of hard core gaming phone will be into existence in next few years. Now can anyone please let me know which companies are keen in creating such type of phone. So that I can have clear watch on it.