Thread: Software for checking voltage in iphone 4

Software for checking voltage in iphone 4

From last two years, I have been using Nokia 6200 but due to the advancement in technology I have switched myself to Apple iphone 4. Iphone 4 is having 3.5 inches of display, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support. Also it is having Google Maps and digital compass. Thus far advanced and important features are incorporated into iphone 4 as compared to other mobile phone. I wanted an application though which I can check out the voltage of battery in my iphone 4. Also that software helps me in identifying the status of the battery and whether or not Iphone 4 is connected to the external power.

Re: Software for checking voltage in iphone 4

The iphone 4 is the new smart phone developed by apple. The iphone 4 is having A4 processor and 512 MB of eDRAM. If you want to check the battery status in iphone 4 then you can download and install software named as “Battery Info 1.0”. Battery Info 1.0 is freeware software available which gives specific information about iphone 4 battery. You can get the information about battery capacity, battery voltage, battery status and whether or not iphone is connected to the external power supply. Through this application, you will get exact percentage of how much battery is left.

Thanks for providing me the solution. From the above given solution, I have downloaded and installed Battery Info 1.0 software on my iphone4. With the help of Battery Info 1.0 software I can get specific information about my iphone 4 battery. I want to know is there any way to synchronize iphone 4 with Google calendar. I need a solution describing the steps though which I can synchronize my Google calendar.

Multitasking is one of the main features of iphone 4. You can synchronize iphone 4 with Google calendar easily. The steps to synchronize iphone 4 with Google calendar are given below:
    1. You need to sign into the Google account and browse to the Google calendar page. You need to click on the downward arrow in the left side of the page. You need to click on "Share this calendar" in drop down menu.
    2. In the calendar tab, scroll down to the "Private Address” section. You need to click on the green button named as “ical” and it will open a window that has the URL along with private address for your calendar.
    3. You need to copy this URl. You need to launch iCal application from your iphone and enter the copied URl. After entering the URL click on the subscribe button.
    4. You need to type name and description for the calendar. You can select specific items by clicking on the checkbox next to it. You need to choose time by clicking on auto refresh button. Click on the ok button. Now your iphone 4 is synchronized with Google calendar.

If you want to check the iphone battery then you make use of “Battery Percentage” option which is available in your iphone. Iphone operating system has the capability to display the battery percentage on its Title Bar. If you want to check the battery with the “Battery Percentage” then you may need to enable it. You need to click on general button on your iphone to go in the settings menu. In the General settings page, select the “Usage” item. You must select on option from the battery percentage option and the battery percentage is displayed next to the battery icon on your iPhone’s Title Bar.