Thread: No sound in webcam recorded videos on my Dell laptop

No sound in webcam recorded videos on my Dell laptop

I have recently purchased a brand new DELL laptop which also has a web cam on it. Now the thing here is that when in record videos through the webcam than that video is not playable. I am using the windows 7 operating system with the Intel core i3 processor. I don’t know why it is not letting me to view the video. And also can’t figure out how I can solve this issue. Please help me in this case and let me know why I am facing this problem.

Re: No sound in webcam recorded videos on my Dell laptop

There are few questions in my mind and I want you to answer. The first is that which player you are using to play the recorded video if it is the windows media player or any other. Actually sometimes it depends on the media player that we are using. So what you have to do here is that first check out whether the media player is working properly or not. Also I would suggest you to run the built-in trouble shooter and then check out whether it helps or not.

Well this thing may happen if you are not updated or installed the drivers on your system now what you have to do here us that just install the appropriate drivers on you system. And if you are not having the drivers then you can also download the same from the official website. And if the drivers are already installed on the system then you have to make sure that they are updated and to do the same you can use the device manager. I am sure that this will help you out of the problem.

I guess there is the problem with the sound card that you are using. What you have to do here is that just check out with any alternate card and then see whether it helps you to get the sound and if it does then it is confirmed that the sound card which you are using have got corrupted and you have to replace the same. I hope that replacing the sound card will help you to resolve the problem on its own.

The first thing that you have to do here is that just insert the troubleshooting disk which must be provided to you by the Dell itself. So do one thing insert that disk and let it run what it will do is just check out heather there are failures in any of the hardware or software and if found any then it will fix the same there itself. Actually if it unable to fix the file or the area which is corrupted then it will give you the direction to accomplish the task. I have tried the similar thing when my webcam was not working . I am sure that t will help you to fix this issue.