Thread: How to solve Toshiba Satellite L35 That Keeps Freezing

How to solve Toshiba Satellite L35 That Keeps Freezing

I bought Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop few months back and it worked in fact very well for these days but now the laptop started giving some difficulty. I have a Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop which is installed with Windows XP operating system but now I upgraded to Windows 7 in recent times. After operating system upgradation the Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop freezes when I am playing game. This occurs every time I play game on the laptop. After the laptop freezes, the system has to be restarted utilizing the power button. Any suggestions/solutions are helpful for me so please help me…

Re: How to solve Toshiba Satellite L35 That Keeps Freezing

To solve your problem you have to run a disk cleanup. This procedure gets rid of the entire your temporary as well as cache files. It is able to as well free up virtual memory, which if stopped, be able to be a source of frequent freezing problems. Locate the disk cleanup software in the "System Tools" section of your Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop. Run it by choosing your hard drive and after that waiting for it to examine files that it will delete. After that click the "cleanup" button. This procedure be able to take anywhere from half an hour to numerous hours depending on how much there is to cleanup on your hard drive.

To fix this problem you have to install a free anti-virus program. The most general issue that is the reason for laptops to freeze up occasionally is the occurrence of a laptop virus. Download a free anti-virus program like Avast or AVG to scan your Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop for viruses and find rid of the threat. Observe the Resource section for detail and download links.

You have to Defragment your hard drive. This method manage your files as well as takes files that might have been move plus place them back where they are thought to be. Open the System Tools section of your Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop in the "accessories" tab and after that choose the defragmentation tool. When it releases, just press "defragment" to start the procedure. Defragmentation is able to take a number of hours if your Toshiba Satellite L35 laptoo has not been defragmented in awhile.

From my discussion I will advise you Re-format your hard drive. This step is supposed to simply be taken in severe location. If the laptop is still freezing after the entire of the above steps have been taken, you may have determined malware on your laptop, which is able to simply be detached by formatting your hard drive. This procedure will efficiently erase the entire your files, including documents, multimedia plus programs.

After facing a freezes problem you have to restart your laptop. While a laptop freezes you must restart it in sequence to identify the problem. Since the freezing issue renders the entire programs as well as utilities not curable, restarting your Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop is the simply way to solve and identify the issue. May this will help you to get closer to your solution.