Thread: Why my Toshiba Satellite L30 is freezing

Why my Toshiba Satellite L30 is freezing

I purchased Toshiba Satellite L30 laptop from Toshiba shop from 6 month ago. And I have install windows 7 in it I don’t have any problem with the operating system and I am working properly on windows 7 but now my laptop is getting freeze after I start up my laptop working for 15 to 20 min and the I face freezes. So if anybody knows why I am getting Toshiba Satellite L30 laptop freeze. Please tell me what I have to doo to solve my problem……..

Re: Why my Toshiba Satellite L30 is freezing

From my opinion not having sufficient amount of memory space in the laptop is able to be the reason behind the laptop to freeze. Memory is utilized while programs as well as applications are downloaded on the laptop as well as takes up space. Programs are left open in the background as well as take up space with no need to realize it. You be able to attempt cleaning the laptop with a program or buy more memory. Make sure the laptop specifics for memory that the laptop has in total as well as how much is left. If the memory has used up, buy extra memory from a laptop dealer.

Similar to the memory stored on your Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop, the hard drive has to have sufficient space to run correctly. Downloading too many programs on the laptop is able to block the hard drive space as well as decrease the speed of the laptop performance. It is most important to focus on to the amount of space remaining on your hard drive; this will arrange you to buy more if required. To determine hard drive space problems, you be able to delete any programs that are not utilized to free up space or buy a larger hard drive.

Laptop viruses are able to have your Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop functioning in strange ways. The virus is able to clear pages as well as cause your Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop to normally freeze. Running an anti-virus on the laptop frequently will avoid viruses from showing on your Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop as well as corrupting your hard drive. So you have to install best antivirus for your system

The video card is a very essential part of your Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop, utilized for software that needs high graphics ability. Higher-end video cards may perhaps have a separate fan for cooling an excessively-utilized video card. Attempting to run programs above the ability of your video card, utilizing much graphic-intensive software at the similar time, and leaving your Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop on for extensive periods of time the entire contribute to video card overload, which may be the cause your Toshiba Satellite L35 laptop to stop working.

Overheating is able to be a cause for freezing. When the cooling fan is not functioning correctly, it is able to be reason behind the laptop to do at it is lowest suitable to heat. You have to maintain the laptop at the fixed limits that are listed on the laptop. Cleanout the cooling fan normally will keep the fan functioning at its best performance. This will be the one of reason for freezing.