Thread: Dell Inspiron E1505 Sound not working

Dell Inspiron E1505 Sound not working

Hey I have Dell Inspiron E1505 laptop running windows 7 and I like it so much. I am working on this Dell Inspiron E1505 laptop from 1 year. In that time I have never got any problem from this Dell Inspiron E1505.but now I have some sound problem after paling for 10 mins its automatically stop playing any sound. So I hope anyone will give me some solution to this problem.

Re: Dell Inspiron E1505 Sound not working

Reinstallation of the software drivers for your sound card, these are able to be initiated by calling the maker website as well as locating the drivers for your definite model of laptop. The software you download must be exclusively designed for your model of laptop, or it won't work. Drivers are generally located in the "Support" section of the website. You have to follow the directions for installing the software drivers, after that press "Next" when required. Finally, you may be prompted to start the laptop again.

If the problem carries on, then you have to first go to "Start," after that right-press "My Computer" as well as press "Properties." And then press the "Hardware" tab, and after that press "Device Manager."If you observe a yellow exclamation mark on any device inside the "Sound, video plus game controllers" section then right-press it as well as choose "Uninstall." Once it is uninstalled then you have to close the entire open boxes as well as start the laptop again. Throughout the restart, you will observe a "New Hardware Found" message come up. Permit the laptop to terminate installing the device.

If after attempting lots and still you cannot get your issue solved after that you have to go to the Dell website as well as choose the "Support" option, after that by "Download Drivers." appear up your Dell Inspiron E1505, after that download as well as install any known drivers for your audio speakers. Frequently times the firmware suit out dated for the speakers, so previously the update has been installed it solves your audio issues.

Plug a pair of headphones into the Dell Inspiron E1505’s headphone jack. If you perceive sound appearance of them, after that there is a physical issue with the laptop's speakers, as well as it will require to be thrown in to a professional repair center to have them replaced? If not, the issue is likely software related, as well as be able to be solved along with a software download.

You can confirm that your volume settings are turned up. Appear on the sides of your laptop for a volume knob. Not the entire laptops have one of these, however many models do. Ensure that it is rotated to the on place. after that, press on the speaker image in the lower right side of the screen, as well as check both the master volume control as well as wave volume control are turned up to a realistic level.