Thread: Plugins for Outlook will be able to use on Mac

Plugins for Outlook will be able to use on Mac

I am using macbook since last two years and also using it with a great pleasure. I heard that office is launched for the mac also and so I have downloaded the office for mac but I find that it is having some problem in using system. I also downloaded the office outlook for mac I want to know that is it possible to use the outlook plug-in in mac. If yes please assist me.

Re: Plugins for Outlook will be able to use on Mac

Outlook 2011 looks very nice. New is also known from Apple Mail global inbox. If several different mailboxes set up in Outlook, can all be kept centrally in the Inbox in view? Also, the Gmail-known "threaded view" or themes in representation Postbox implemented in Outlook and there is "entertainment". Also there are new sounds, thanks to a new sound set that sounds more modern and more pleasant than the one that was last in Entourage there. Outlook cannot synchronize events with iCal or MobileMe. Also Google calendar does not work because Outlook can subscribe to and manage a calendar or external, no CalDAV calendar. This is a very big minus and will hopefully be resolved quickly by an update. Only way to import iCal calendars in Outlook is one-way street. Here have exported to iCal calendar and then all be imported into Outlook. This works only once in the direction from iCal to Outlook, not vice versa.

Sorry. Outlook for Mac does not run plug-in at this time. If this is a feature that you consider useful, be sure to let Microsoft know by sending them feedback. For this issue you need to send a feedback to Microsoft and then they will let you know when they will make available this outlook plug-in fro mac. I hope you should try doing this which can be done via the Send Feedback about Outlook command in Outlook’s Help menu. Hope this will help you.

Microsoft will now have two instead of three editions of its Office suite for Mac OS X only offer. Microsoft provides a preview of the next version of Office 2008 for Mac. Thus, in this software package for Mac Outlook e-mail application from outlook 2008 to replace Entourage. Outlook for Mac is based on Cocoa and offer is greatly improved integration with Mac OS X. The switch to Outlook to include productivity software for Mac Office for important new features - especially for corporate customers. For example, a fast file-based database, the backup with Time Machine and Spotlight searches.