Thread: Change in the country settings of my iTunes: Will it give update for the application

Change in the country settings of my iTunes: Will it give update for the application

I have a iPhone and its working really well. I am thinking of shifting my location and i am thinking to permanently settle down in the US. So i wanted to change the country settings. I wanted to know that when i decide to change the country settings from my iPhone will it affect any updates for the applications. I am not talking about the local applications but all the other applications like facebook etc. Will it affect any updates. If it is then please do suggest me something. Your suggestions would be very grateful for me.

Re: Change in the country settings of my iTunes: Will it give update for the application

Well looking at your case what i think is that the local applications will definitely receive updates but not the worldwide applications like facebook. So this could be an issue when you try changing the country settings. However you can try and check for the updates of that particular region. If you don't get it then what you can try is to look out for a new set of applications. Do search it from the application store. You will definitely find it there.

Re: Change in the country settings of my iTunes: Will it give update for the application

Well when you are looking for the applications in the app store. Just go to the application store and look out for the applications that are tied with that particular new country or the new region that you are currently shifting the base. It will also show the list of all the application that will get updated regardless of the country. Once you get there you can login to that particular applications and download it into the system .This is a much better option than to look for the application that are not receiving updates. So do try with this solution it will definitely help you.

Well i have heard about the different people having solved this issue by just changing the country and also opening the different account for the applications in the different countries. From that they receive the updates. For this they have to go with all the payment procedures according to the rules specified by that particular country. So all that requirements have to be satisfied. So you can go by this method where you have to create a new account for the applications. However if you want to stick with the existing iTune account then the above specified solutions by the users are perfect for it you can go with that also.