Thread: Splashtop remote desktop app

Splashtop remote desktop app

What is SplashTop remote desktop app, I need to install the application but am not aware of the application usability and usefulness so I would like to know what are its applications. How useful is this application to me and how can I utilize it , also please tell me whether it is worth purchasing this application hope someone will have used this application and will help me to decide.

Re: Splashtop remote desktop app

Let's start by defining what is a remote desktop, as its name suggests is the provision that allows us to access / view / use the contents of the desktop of a device (in this case of Windows on a PC) from another device, in this case IPAD, iPhone or iPod. SplashTop is the best remote application for Windows users which has established. Even within minutes the whole thing is set up. The showpiece of the application, the patent-pending streaming technology, which it is possible to video, audio and games on offer (in Flash format).

If you install SplashTop remote desktop application on your IPAD, iPhone or iPod Touch you can access our PC with Windows 7, Vista or XP and do everything we would do if we were in it, as if we were watching the PC monitor, the application that does this ( eye is not the first) is called Splashtop, to know and follow to the letter which specifies the manufacturer, we can do this with Splashtop:
    1. View videos and listen to music stored on the PC in either iTunes, Windows Media Player or any other means
    2. Farmville or play games like Bloons
    3. Using our usual web browser with Flash
    4. Work on documents including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
    5. Control your PC in full in any way imaginable

Of course you can also access all standard Windows programs and files. It supports Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 The developers recommend for the best performance of a PC with dual core CPU. And for whom the price of the full version is still too expensive, can use with Remote Desktop Free Splashtop useful life for five minutes free to test it.

With this encouraging favorable app but it works even with your Windows PC in no time, for running under it as the counterpart of a special Splashtop desktop software that you had to load previously free from the website of the manufacturer down and restart the PC, so the app the computer in the same wireless network can take over in no time. This can try binding with a lite version of this app. While one can see the Windows desktop on the iPhone display and operate with your fingers (will zoom into self supported), while the computer is muted, but his entries are still possible.