Thread: Best handheld gaming consoles

Best handheld gaming consoles

In olden days we talked to different terms of the various consoles on sale now. The main ones are certainly the Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and Sony PlayStation 3. The comments differed sharply in the choices: rarely said "I like this, but this also is excellent," as "the best is this, the others are not worth anything." I wish I knew your philosophy, even in the face of news that are coming to see the PS3 as one of the holes in the water crashing over from Sony! The survey is simple, requiring only that you think is the best. Comments are not necessary, but if you will explain the reasons which lead you to a choice, you will definitely more interesting. When selecting "Other" encompasses not only the old versions of the PlayStation Portable or home, but also all those popular console of the the year 80/90, as the Commodore, where the rudiments of SuperMario or 2D car racing made by the master!

Re: Best handheld gaming consoles

I choose the Nintendo DS. Right now is the complete console + market. I have a wii but not the best console right now waiting to for playing like Mario Galaxy is the best decoy on the market. Between 360 and PS3 in my opinion it is too early to judge the level of the console. I think this Sony Playstation 3 is only the gaming console.

I'm not sure what you mean with the best console, if you mean the graphics I think the Xbox 360 and PS3 and then finally the Wii, but there will always depend on what kind of games you like and like to be entertained. I have a from the first Nintendo console (NES 8 bit) so far the wii, I also had the Play Station I, II, and PSP, and I have also xbox 2, and I can say that the console is not that better one than another, in the end what matters is the fun, right now the console that has me most happy and fun is the Wii, because my whole family plays it, from my nieces the smallest to my mom, Wii console makes me a lot of fun together. The 360 I can tell you have very good games, like gears of wars and now that Halo 3 is going to look very good but these games are to make me play them single player, and as theme for people of age but because they are very bloody, as Sony focused on their games are certain people more mature, very good consoles, but you should see what type of console is more tightly coupled to what you like. Do not matter what someone should say this is better than another, if you enjoy a game even without the best graphics that matters is that you enjoy.

The Wii has good games and many of them is to play one more, making it very fun, (Add in all the games that you download from the online store nintendo and sega). The 360 also has good games like Gears of War or Halo 3, but as I said, as larger audience and the PS3 has good games like Metal Gear and Tekken. I wish you could play any console before you decide to buy that are not cheap, and so you have more reference to what console is better, but remember, that console is best for you.

The best console is the Xbox 360 and for the best games are Dead Rising, Project Gotham Racing, Death or Alive 4, Fantasy Star, Gear of Wars and also it all depends on your taste ... this is what my boyfriend is a DELIVERY ', as we say Puerto Ricans, with these things in video games has sold more games ... but I agree that others have. And I personally do not like this game but the Xbox 360 really impresses me every time because we can download movies, tv series, play arcade games ... etc.