Thread: iStat on iPhone 4, Need help

iStat on iPhone 4, Need help

I bought the application iStat since many people recommended it and the thing is I do not understand very well for serving and I can do with it. i cannot understand the stats which are shown in the iStat application on my iPhone. At the moment all we see is the battery and the capacity of the iPhone from the iPhone 4. What other things i can do with this application. please provide some information on this application.

Re: iStat on iPhone 4, Need help

iStat is one of the most popular applications for the monitoring of our equipment. It has a wide range of versions: widgets, iStat Pro and iStat Nano as ye more or less information, applications that are located in the menu bar like iStat Menu or a version dedicated to hard drives, Disk iStat. Now, Islay offers a new version for the iPhone or iPod Touch. This new version offers information about memory, disk space, WiFi and IP address and times of activity, and view or to send via email the ID or the MAC address of them. In addition to free inactive memory. But not everything is there, with iStat we can get our equipment from wherever we are. To do this we must install iStat Server in the Mac to be monitored.

It only helps to free up some of your memory on the iphone is like no free memory. You can remove remnants of uninstalled programs and others to forget the reboot. If so it is recommended purchase. And another thing, shows the percentage of iphone battery? For those of free memory have forbidden apple display. Overall it is somewhat useful application.

IStats I've used this application for over 4 years on my iMac and it is simply excellent and even quiet useful. Particularly the possibility of customization of all components to our tastes and needs. Even before it was recommended in previous posts and 10$ seems a lot more than fair price. As iStats3 for iPhone i cannot say much simply because I have no iPhone and i have not used it. but on my mac it is running like a charm.

iStat Server lets you connect your iPhone or iPod Touch using your iPhone or IP address to provide all the information you display. Moreover effortlessly we link our team with the terminal where they are on the same network. If you use an IP address the process will be somewhat slower to take to configure the firewall or router ports for proper communication.