Thread: iphone 4 not switching on or responding

iphone 4 not switching on or responding

I have had for a week, the new iphone 4th It was next to me and went off suddenly and it did not responded to anything. The screen simply remains as it is not working. I have a short time before the phone with him and suddenly nothing more that maybe someone can help me Thanks in advance. what could be the problem , Any ideas

Re: iphone 4 not switching on or responding

It could possibly be the battery. The normal power supply delivers more power than the USB port. Therefore, it may start only at the outlet. Then your battery was defective. try to empty down your battery first but completely at the socket and try again. After that try charging and then restart the apple iPhone 4. Possibly the problem should be fixed.

Just as it will be. The problem I know. If you utilize your battery completely, it may be that the battery can not charge on the PC. Then you have to fully charge the battery until the power outlet and then it should work again. So it was with me. Upload your iphone just completely in the socket. Then it should work again. If not, make a quick recovery. If everything is unsuccessful, the battery is defective.

hello my iPhone 3G which I found was locked I took it to unlock the 4.2.1 soft and making funny guy who did this to me said that I could not lead to the battery discharge because iPhone does not turn on. is it true please reply It appears to me as the display is corrupted, SP also stripped it is possible that this is happening, I do not know but it is probably because unlocking is the only way, and maybe I lied and broke my phone and my iPhone is dark now. Please tell me how to go about it.

Recently, something similar happened to me and let it solve the iPhone first 2 days and nothing loading the power button does not work then let the iPhone 3 days without connecting and half miracle took about 5 seconds appeared symbol and again aple iPhone was dying then miss 3 days without connecting again before wiring it always kept pressing the home button and never let go spend you connect and stayed well x 10 seconds and finally the iPhone go into dfu and finally I could restore and t serve as a new hope this advice.

Hi I'm new to this forum and had the same problem my iphone was left without a charge and I put it to charge the battery or anything appeared in red when you connect it to the charger and to finish it does not work the button On / Off I thought I had died and not only started to leave the connected load and having it take it and gave a golpesitos in the palm of my hand and miracle under the pile and began to charge if there was not luck or chance that I but I worked, I hope to have the same fate as me.